Being in love with music, we all form bonds with our favourite songs; ones that reach out to us, ones that eventually define us. Here's my list of favourite songs!
1. You Can't Always Get What You Want - The Rolling Stones
2. Wonderwall - Oasis
3. Drops Of Jupiter - Train
4. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
5. The Pretender - Foo Fighters
6. When You Were Young - The Killers
7. Island In The Sun - Weezer
8. You Found Me - The Fray
9. Inaudible Melodies - Jack Johnson
10. The Scientist - Coldplay
11. Scar Tissue - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
12. Hurt - Christina Aguleira
13. Afterlife - Avenged Sevenfold
14. Time Of Your Life - Greenday
15. Nothing - The Script
16. Breakeven - The Script
17. The House That Doubt Built - A Day To Remember
18. Lost In You - Three Days Grace
19. Here Without You - Three Doors Down
20. Love Notes - 2am Club
These songs are in no particular countdown order. I'm sharing my love for mostly older songs with you guys!
There's just something about the pop culture of today that turns me off completely. I really disagree with the way music has taken a turn for the worst. In the 1960's, we had miraculous artists like Elvis Presley, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Beatles and Bob Dylan. These artist created the new era of rock and roll scales, along with alternative rock, and what do we have to show for it? Justin Bieber, Carly Rae Jepsen? The new artists, if you can even call them artists, have twisted, mended and broken the essentiels of music itself! What do they have to show for it you might ask? Autotune and techno. To me, that's just plain disrespectful! Welcome to my frustration..